Adult Inclusion Social Work Team
The service is an Adult service and operate a borough wide service.
The team offers a comprehensive assessment for Social Work intervention. The team support people, families and/or carers who misuse drugs and/or alcohol. The team also support people who are affected by HIV and/or Hep C. The team also work with people and/or their family/carer who may be in short term crisis or causing problems within their community.
The team work closely with Childrens Services and other partner agencies and offers advice and referrals, to partner agencies, when appropriate.
- Borough wide and open access referral system
- Provide assessment for social worker intervention
- Provide support for people/familes/carer who misuse drugs and/or alcohol
- Support individuals affected by HIV or Hepatitis C
- Support people and families in short term crisis or those who are causing problems in the community.
- Advice and onward referral
Knowsley MBC - Kirkby Municipal Offices,
Opening days / times
19 - 110
Open access via Knowsley's KAT Team 443 2600 Option 4
Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm
At all other times the Emergency Duty Team (EDT) acts as the ‘first point of contact’. EDT will only respond to Emergencies that cannot wait until the next working day. This is usually circumstances where there are immediate concerns.
Things to know
DBS Policy in place