Childcare Brokerage Service for Parents with a Disabled Child or requiring bespoke childcare
Helping parents and carers to find childcare for children with Special Educational Need or Disability (SEND).
Who can use this service?
- Any parent or carer whose child (0-19 years) has a disability and who would like to access childcare
- Organisations or teams who are working to support families with a disabled child
- Family members who are supporting parents of disabled children.
How can this service help?
- Offering advice and assistance to parents and carers about the types of childcare that are available
- Finding childcare to suit your child's and your family's needs
- Signpost parents to access appropriate sources of funding
- Meeting parents to discuss needs and visit childcare settings with the family
- Informing parents of how services are delivered and how to access them.
What are the benefits to you and your family?
- It will help more disabled children to access childcare and opportunities for early learning
- It will help parents and carers to return to work or study, or to retain their job
- It is tailored to meet individual families' needs
- It will help parents to access services more easily
- Facilitate training for individual settings where child has health needs
- Support to help parents access childcare as a short break.
You can access the service in any of the following ways:
- Phone: 0800 085 2022 or 0151 443 5635 8.30am-5.00pm Monday - Friday (with voicemail for out of hours calls)
- Email: Childcare.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 0151 443 5637
The Childcare Information Service provides information, advice and assistance to all families about:
- Finding Childcare
- Paying for Childcare
- Working in Childcare.