Family First 0-18 years
Please call 0151 443 2600 if you need to discuss a referral or 0151 443 2670 if you need to speak to a Case Manager
Family First 0-18 years.
- Is one of the key resources delivering interventions to families with complex, interacting needs in line with Knowsley Family Policy, the national Troubled Families agenda and the Early Help Strategy.
- The core offer of the service is the co-ordination and delivery of multi-agency interventions, based on whole family assessment and action planning to helping families achieve positive outcomes for themselves while reducing the likelihood of escalation to high cost, statutory, crisis intervention services such as Children’s Social Care.
- Referrals can be made to the service from any source when outcomes for children are compromised by issues affecting parents and carers such as Domestic Abuse, Substance Misuse, Mental Health, Crime & Anti-Social Behaviour.
Families engaging with the service can expect a wide range of support either delivered directly by Family First Case Managers or through co-ordinated partnership.
- Multi-agency working based upon a lead professional role to co-ordinate Team Around the Family (TAF) approaches in supporting families with complex, interacting social and emotional needs (level 3 on KMBC thresholds)
- Support for families and children experiencing a range of issues
- Early Help Assessment undertaken
- Child development support
- Emotional/wellbeing support
- Housing/benefits advice
- Parenting support
Opening days / times
0 - 18
Referrals can be made to the service from any source when outcomes for children are compromised by issues affecting parents and carers such as Domestic Abuse, Substance Misuse, Mental Health, Crime & Anti-Social Behaviour.
Meetings may be arranged outside of office hours.