Status message

Knowsley Cost of Living Support. Please visit HERE

You are here

General Information about SEN in schools and the EHCP process

What is an Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plan?

If you then need to know how to request an Education, Health Care (EHC) Plan, please open this link to the SEND Team who have put together information about requesting an assessment and the process involved, there are also details on the Help with Special Educational Needs page.

Knowsley’s EHC Plan Assessment Process explains the pathway that requests for an EHC Plan follow.

For general Special Educational Needs and Disability enquiries please email: or call 0151 443 5145