You are here

Health Support for young people and adults over 16

  • NHS Continuing Healthcare (CHC) for children and young people with complex health needs
  • Transforming Care is all about making health and care services better so that more people with a learning disability, autism or both can live in the community, with the right support, and close to home.
  • Health Support Services that can help or advise you regarding health needs for a child or young person with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities
  • The Live Well website has lots of health services and information that you may find useful when you reach 18 [and before 18 when you are thinking ahead].
  • The Special Care Dentistry Department at Liverpool University Dental Hospital has a unit that offers a Consultant-led service, providing specialist dental care on a referral basis, to those who have a physical, sensory, intellectual, mental, medical, emotional or social impairment or disability, or a combination of these factors.