Health Support for young people and adults over 16
- NHS Continuing Healthcare (CHC) for children and young people with complex health needs
- Transforming Care is all about making health and care services better so that more people with a learning disability, autism or both can live in the community, with the right support, and close to home.
- Health Support Services that can help or advise you regarding health needs for a child or young person with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities
- The Live Well website has lots of health services and information that you may find useful when you reach 18 [and before 18 when you are thinking ahead].
- The Special Care Dentistry Department at Liverpool University Dental Hospital has a unit that offers a Consultant-led service, providing specialist dental care on a referral basis, to those who have a physical, sensory, intellectual, mental, medical, emotional or social impairment or disability, or a combination of these factors.
- Looking for a GP or Dentist, visit NHS Choices
- The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is here to advise and support you and your family.
- Healthwatch Knowsley are here to make sure your views on local health and social care services are heard, you can have your say, get involved and find out about services in Knowsley.