Knowsley Integrated Recovery Service (CGL)
We are an Adult and Young People Service providing recovery services for service users in the community and Drug Intervention Programmes for those individuals who are offending.
Huyton web page - The Peake Centre, 12-14 Chapel Brook, Huyton, L36 6FH
Kirkby web page - Unit 7, Deacon Park, Moorgate Road, Kirkby, L33 7RX
- Training to frontline staff regarding substance misuse
- Home Visits - including home assessment, completed within 5 days of referral
- Safe Storage boxes issued for service users with children
- Treatment service for substance misusers
- Harm Reduction support and advice
- Brief Interventions
- Monthly safeguarding reviews completed by services designated safeguarding leads.
- FDAC Pilot
- Psychosocial interventions
- Pharmacological interventions
- Multi Agency working
- Comprehensive Substance Misuse Assessments
- Residential Rehabilitation
- Inpatient Detoxification
- Structured inpatient detox provision. Provides a safe period of medically managed and monitored withdrawal and detoxification.
- Holistic integrated offer for clients and their families.
- Intensive support programme in partnership with social care
- Supervised Consumption
- Core Group membership
- Child Protection plan involvement - including CP standards and compliance
18 - 80
Self-referral and professional referral