One to One mentoring via Headstart programme for any young person 11 years upwards who is involved in criminal activity or at risk of participating in criminal activity.
- One to One mentoring for any young person 11 yrs upwards who may potentially become involved in criminal activity.
- Deliver Intervention programmes working with individuals to address consequences of crime and anti-social behaviour
- One to one mentoring
- Support groups for parents who have young people displaying disruptive behaviour.
- Working in partnership with other agencies to build bridges between young people, their family and appropriate agency. Our mentors will intervene after the agency has encountered difficulties in gaing a positive relationship. Their experience allows them to overcome most barriers that other agencies have found difficult to do.
- We work closely with the individual and their family to rebuild the relationships.
- Support the young person during any child in need or child protection procedure.
- Ensure the young person has a clear understanding of the procedure and to communicate any fears or concerns regarding the young person
- To update agencies on the young person's progress.
Via Schools, Stronger Families or Anti Social Behaviour team.